Property ID : CBDOM10
For Sale $899,000 - Development Land and Hotel Sites
15+ Acres of Prime Ocean View Land in Costa Rica’s Southern Zone
Situated above the stunning beaches of Playa Dominicalito at the end of the Marina Vista One community, this 15+ acres of prime ocean view land is waiting for the right buyer. Ideal for residential development or as a private ocean view estate, the configuration of this land atop a mountain exposes it to the gentle ocean breezes and expansive sunset views year round. There is a large parcel of primary forest bordering the back of the property that attracts an abundance of wildlife creating a very unique and private setting lush with jungle, mountain, and ocean views.
There are several building sites from many different vantage points on the property that offer many options for multiple homes or a small development. At this time the property is only being maintained by a caretaker.
The property is located just minutes from the ocean, waterfalls, downtown Playa Dominical, and its unobstructed views of the southern Ballena coastline boast year around sunsets that make this one of the best 180 degree views in the southern zone.
Located at the top of the development Maria Vista One and about 5 minutes to the beach from your front door. The closet beach is Playa Dominicalito which is located about 1 mile from downtown Playa Dominical. This small bay is called the rocky sister of Play Dominical and is a great spot for intermediate surfers looking for a easier smaller wave to learn to surf and for birders and beach lovers alike. There are several different canopy tours, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, sea kayaking, scuba diving and snorkeling that can be enjoyed by all ages. All these can be found in and around the scenic landscape that is full of private beaches, small coves, mangroves
- Golfito Marina and access to the Corcovado National park is less than 95 miles (152 km) to the south
- Nauyaca Waterfalls is 7.5 miles (12 km) from Dominical
- Quepos Marina is 27 miles (44 km) north of Dominical and has the closet regional airport for travelers
- Chirripó National Park is the largest mountain peak in Costa Rica 31 miles (50 km)
- San Isidro General is a very large city located 22 miles (35 km) from downtown Dominical
- Ballena National Marino Park is 270 acres of land, 13,300 acres of ocean, combined to protect the whales breeding grounds and wild life along this coast line